7.07.2016

Long Time No See..

Pin It
It has been quite a long time since I last wrote in my blog. This fact makes me restless and excited because I want to do a lot of things at the same time and I want to do all of them so badly! For example, currently I am working in an archaeological excavation  and also run my chainmail design brand through Etsy. Excavation takes my days, chainmail takes the rest of my days and nights, including the weekends.

[By the way brief information for the ones who are intrested in: Our excavation site is the “Küçükyalı ArkeoPark” located in the Anatolian side of İstanbul, Turkey. It is a 1200 year-old Byzantine structure complex consisting of a monastery, church and a cistern. You can find more details in one of my previous posts: http://xnpurple.blogspot.com.tr/2016/03/a-sustainable-urban-archaeology.html ]

Except for these 2 occupations:

- I have -and still continue to buy- a lot of books that I want to read,
- There are hundreds of topics I want to search and write on, ranging from botany to zoology, from outer space to history, from clean eating to medieval culture etc,
- I’ve participated a “Go Game” workshop short while ago and I want to practise it with my best friend laying on the grass in a cool summer evening,
- I am in love with Luxor, my sphynx cat and I want to watch movies and tv series with her, putting one after another,
- I like translating ancient Ottoman language into modern Turkish and I want to practise it more, want to memorise new words,
- I travel as much as I can whenever I find (or can create free) time, so I want to travel also,
- Among all these things I have lack of sleep as you may guess. I am fine with it but in order to keep healthy, I want to sleep a bit more, so forth an so on..

And these are just the first things coming to my mind. If I continue with my list, this post can last forever J

My point is, there are so many things in life that we can be interested in, we can (and should) be curious about -I really don’t understand the people who get bored easily. Life is too short for all the things we want to learn or see or practise.

Now I am able to write because we have a 10-day national holiday and I am having the best time in my own way like I dreamt for a long time.

Have you ever thought about your own wish list in life? Shall we use the time more efficiently to satisfy ourselves more?...
 
Fresh data, my choice for this evening..

Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment